Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dropped T5

As you maybe already noticed on Hacking & Development main site. Marex dropped Palm T|T5. He pushed sources into handhelds.org. That is probably good for T5 users. Once handhelds get propagated into vanilla it would be great. But I think, there is still some work left on T5.

When you read that T5 has been dropped, you probably worried about releases. So I just want to let you know, that I still consider Palm T|T5 as a part of Hacking & Development project and will be preparing releases for T5 in cooperation with snua. These releases will be based on Hacking & Development kernel, but I don't think that this actually matters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miska,

Thanks for your hard work on palm linux!

I was a bit shocked when I saw the announcement on hackndev.

It's good news to hear you will still be producing T5 build.

John