Monday, August 6, 2007

Extremly testing releases

If you are interested in my really experimental releases, you can get them on testing part of my pages. I'm uploading there something before I test it. If it works, then I move it on my official pages where you can get it in usual way. This can be interesting for T5 users. I don't have T5, so releases on my pages are based on snua's testing. Because of this, experimental builds can be much newer then normal ones. But off course, there is high probability that nobody ever tested them.

4 comments:

Lewis said...

Hi,

Just found the page with your test releases for the TX . Thx for putting them out there. I've been trying to work with your releases and I've run into one or two small issues. Is there a way to contact you with bug reports? Should I post comments here or over at H&D?

I'd love to help with this project, but I don't have a clue how to write C for hardware/kernel stuff! Nevertheless, are the any areas you'd like tested? I'd be happy to help there. Please let me know what I can do.

Take Care,

Lewis

Florian said...

Just one thing, this T5 release is stopping when:
init runlevel 5

Greetings Flo

Selmi said...

is there some changelog or something like this for T5 version? i will test todays version for sure, but for future its good to know what is new...

Unknown said...

What about Poky 3.0
implementation?